Oct 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Our house was a happening place tonight! We had 50+ trick or treaters with 4 pieces of candy to spare.  Kids were out early this year.  Our first round of treaters were at the door around six, and we turned off the lights at nine.  We had so many compliments on our outside decor, I will post indoor and outdoor photos in the next couple of days. 

Side note - I just spent half an hour uploading indoor decor pics to my blog and nothing saved! What the???  So annoying, but will post them again later. 

Here are a few pics of the cutest banana ever......Gus!!
Yep that's right, Gus was a big Banana for Halloween.
Amos attacks Big Banana. (Just Playing)
Only Pic I could get of him wearing the hat, too big and he did not like wearing it.
"Really? Now I have to wear bats on my head."  Amos was trying to pull the bats off of Gus's head.  He has pulled the bats off before and ran away with them! 
What a guilty face!! Amos is not interested in wearing anything but a bandana.  He goes crazy when I dress his brother up!!

Gus was such a good sport.  He wore his costume long enough for pictures.  Although he probably would have worn it all night, but he gets too hot.

No comments: