Nov 7, 2012

Election 2012

The election is over and in my opinion the better candidate won.  That being said, I hope to see newly elected politicians put a side their differences and work together.   Bipartisanship people!  

We have become such a divided nation.  With social media and the Internet people have become so disrespectful of each others political views.  I have heard of several people defriending each other online, because of opposing politics.......wow.  We should all be so grateful that we live in a country where we are allowed to vote and express our views.  While we don't have to agree with each other, we should be respectful of each other.  I know that political conversations can become heated, there is a lot of emotion.  I should know I have had a few!  But I am learning that raising my voice and becoming angry is not a productive exchange.  (I said I am learning, but I can have a temper that gets the better of me!) 

I am also tired of Political TV/Radio hosts and shows.  I don't listen or watch them (liberal or conservative).  Guess what, I have my own thoughts and my own beliefs. I do not need to hear grossly overpaid talking heads spew their agenda.  Whew!

This is just the opinion of one Independent Blogger.  (Yep, registered Independent) 
I am hopeful for the future and to a more united country.

No comments: