Mar 24, 2013

I got bit by a Flea!

Not just any flea, but a fleeting flea

This Saturday Jeff and I went to the Fleeting Flea Market - that pops up a few times a year in Overland Park. 

 
Some unique Flea Market finds =
A wreath made out of the linings of men's ties...all white and gorgeous
Wooden Pepsi crate
Bird with nest
 
This place was overflowing with creativity, I was inspired by so many ideas.  Prices were amazing.
 
We also checked out The Ridge Antique Mall that I found disappointing,  Seemed like a lot of garage sale rejects at high prices. 
 
Yummy lunch at Mi Ranchito and home before the snow hit.
 
Today (Sunday) has been spent at home with the Fur Babies
 
Happy Weekend
 
Awesome Tie Wreath



Pepsi Crate - LOVE the Yellow color!
 
*Pics taken with my new Nikon COOLPIX camera from Pepsi - thanks J

No comments: