Mar 23, 2013

Is it too late to post Christmas Pics??

Yeah...........I know it is. LOL
Oh well,  I am trying to get back into blogging.
But still wanted to share my Christmas Pics.
Enjoy!

The Theme inside and outside the house was.....SNOWFLAKES.
A new collection I have started.  Love them!  Found many pretty snowflakes at Dollar Tree!

Pics of the mantel not so good, too dark, flash exposed. Looked better in person.



Gorgeous, Glittery, Deer taking flight in my shabby chic planter, filled with ice and snow greenery.
Deer came from the Dollar Tree.

 
Super Skinny Christmas Tree in the upstairs Hallway. I had three Christmas trees set up this year.  This is my all "White" tree.
 
 


Mason Jar Snow Globes.  Easy and fun to create.

Another Christmas Tradition/Collection I started last Christmas - Vintage Christmas Ornaments. 

My Milk Glass Bookshelf got into the Christmas Cheer as well.
Scrapbook paper with vintage looking snowflakes acted as the backdrop.
White trees, and houses took place with the Milk Glass.
Wire tress from Dollar Tree, just spray painted white with a dusting of glitter. Vintage clip earring dresses up the Milk Glass.

Better late then never, Right?  You can look for my Spring and Easter pics sometime next fall. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move on from Christmas it's almost summer and where is your Easter decs

Beatiful pics